If you're new to waist training or just upgrading from low-impact, entry-level shapers like The Lauren, then The Eve is the perfect next step for you. With 9 steel bones, she provides a robust level of support without the intensity of a higher grade corset, and her cotton interior gives you a nice layer of padding to protect you from the latex exterior.
Keep in mind that latex is designed to stretch with use, to prevent you from doing any long-term damage to your internal organs, so you will need to replace your waist trainer regularly.
The size chart shows the approximate size of the customers who usually buy that size, based off my own experiences fitting customers. However, there is no such thing as a standard clothing size and they do vary from brand to brand. As such, I highly recommend checking your measurements.
If you're new to waist training: go one size down from the top size you normally wear. If there is more than one size in your range, pick one near the middle. e.g. if you are a size 12 and new to waist training, the Size L will probably be best for you.
If you are experienced at waist training: You probably already know your tolerance, and may want to pick the trainer at the tighter end of your size range.
If you've just had a baby: Pick the trainer at the looser end of your size range - and check with your doctor, too!
If you have a narrow waist and wide hips, or find your size naturally fluctuates throughout the month: I recommend getting two trainers in different sizes so that you can alternate them depending on your needs.
1. Wearing a waist trainer does not magically cause weight loss, despite what you may have heard. What it does do is improve your posture, help avoid overeating, and provide a motivational guide. If you plan to exercise wearing a waist trainer, I recommend consulting with a physician first.
2. Human sweat damages latex, so I recommend wearing a tank top, singlet, or some other kind of top under the corset to protect it.
3. I'm happy to return and exchange an item for one of another size, but it is entirely at your cost and you must return the original corset in as-new condition, with the packaging.
4. Bra & panties not included.
5. Stock is limited, and I could run out of any size or colour at any time.
This item qualifies for free shipping within New Zealand. Yay!
Stock for this item is held in New Zealand. Please allow 1-4 days for delivery via CourierPost.
Our parcels are sent non-signature. If you need your parcel to be sent signature-required or if you want to specify a drop-off location, please let us know.